Monday, March 16, 2009

Mosquitos


I'm sure we all hate mosquitoes.
Well, There are tons of closeup pictures of mosquitoes biting people.
I'm wondering... Who in their right mind would sit there and let a mosquito bite them?
I'd understand if a kid lets a spider bite him because he thinks he'll turn into Spider Man.
But Mosquito Man? No.

Reminds me of vampires.
Imagine the guy in Twilight was a Mosquito Man.

Anyway, here are some pictures of mosquito bites:



What a sloppy fella.


On the finger! I'm pretty sure I'm right when I say: This person really made an effort in getting the mosquito to bite him/her on the finger.

9 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAA...not cool dude...gonna have nightmares about these pictures for months...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever. I'm curious to see how you keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twilight and mosquitoes sounds like a terrible combination. Can't lie though--the uniqueness of this post made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kinda nauseous...but I like your twilight photoshop- HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a little disturbed that you turned edward cullen into a mosquito..not hot but very funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture was very disturbing! But who would pose for that picture. I wonder how much they pay...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I never thought about that! They must have to find mosquito bite "models" and mosquitoes that are trained to bite on cue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are preeeetty disgusting. You're right though, who ARE these people and how much do you think they're getting paid, if at all? Maybe they're plastic/model hands? HILARIOUS twilight photoshop!

    ReplyDelete